Welding in all weather conditions is now possible.
The main features of the welding tents:
- sturdy and robust constructions
- the frames are made of thick-walled profiles and ovals
- The whole structure is protected against rusting (galvanized) and connected with steel rivets.
- Each of the construction elements can be replaced even in field conditions
- The frame is covered by a 3-year warranty
- covers made of sturdy polyester fabric in white
- completely waterproof, fireproof and frostproof
- it is possible to order a completely air-tight tent
- in order to obtain air-tightness we use side (corner) covers and sewn-in collars to the wall pits
- on demand we equip the tent with a lining insulating the interior
- the welding tent is made of attested fire-resistant fabric (B1 certificate)
- we can equip the tent with reflective tapes
- we sew in windows, doors, curtains and tool pockets
- the tents can be combined into larger areas by means of gutters made of fabric
- it is possible to make additional slits for inserting pipes into the tent (slits connected with zipper or velcro)
- it is possible to print graphic elements on the tent (logo, texts, photos, graphics) or to print the cover completely
The tents can be used for a variety of work related to the welding industry as they are solidly constructed and designed for everyday use. We are aware that our products will not be treated gently during construction or renovation, so we offer solutions to extend their life such as PVC or codura elements.
Has your company had trouble meeting the deadline due to unfavourable weather conditions? If so, then VIKA marquees are the ideal solution for you. We would be happy to advise you on suitable solutions if you tell us about the nature of your work. In particular we recommend our quick erection steel tents, whose quality and durability enable them to withstand the toughest conditions and rough treatment. We also offer tent floors for work on soft ground. If the covers get dirty, they can be washed at a specialist laundry.
Welding tents can be equipped with accessories such as
- windows in the walls or roof,
- entrance curtains,
- modular floor